XBlue x16 Business Phone System
Not everyone needs a VoIP system, but everyone wants dependable, easy to install business phones.
The compact XBlue
x16 business phone system is a cost effective, feature rich phone
system that is reliable and best of all, easy to install. This small office phone system
is perfect for businesses with 2-12 employees and can connect up to four
traditional phone lines. The X16 has plenty of features and if the latest
technology is not something you'll need or even want then the x16 should
deliver. Available in different colors, enough of a choice to complement any office décor.
Easy to buy and affordable without all the hassles. You can have a system delivered and up and taking calls in a couple od days.
An Affordable Phone System that's Easy to Buy
The X16 is the most economical office phone system choice that’s big on quality, reliability and value.
The xBlue x16 phone system was made for those of you who are looking for
an an easy to install low cost phone system. Dependability at a low price.
See what the xBlue
systems offer in these videos
The xBlue x16 phone
system is an affordable cost effective solution for customers who don't need
or even want the latest technology, but just a good business phone.
X16 Small Office Digital Phone System Bundle
- The X16 server connects to standard telephone lines.
- Programs from any X16 telephone. (No GUI for control.)
- Every X16 telephone is a digital speakerphone with a blue backlit LCD display.
- Automated receptionist answers and processes calls.
- Complete voice mail system with 2 hours of message storage.
- One touch recording of “live conversations”
- Centralized power with no telephone power adapters.
- Navigation keys and personal phone book per telephone.
- Personal external automatic call transfer - when out of the office, the X16 automatically forwards calls sent to
your X16 telephone to your cell phone.
- Music/Message on hold jack.
- Caller ID/Call Waiting.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Read what professionals say is the best system, hosted VoIP or a premise based business phone system.
Advantages of a Premise Based Phone System
If you're not exactly sure what type of phone lines you currently have then read this.
Different Types of Phone Service Explained