How to Increase your Computer Repair Business by Selling IP-PBX
Computer repair and PC support companies should expand by offering a small
business Asterisk phone system.
Sell this VoIP appliance to increase your business, expand your services
and gain revenue.
Ten Reasons Why Selling the Grandstream UCM6204 is Right
If there is one business decision that all computer and PC
support companies should make, it is to add a small business phone
system to their offerings. Not just any PBX phone system, one that is
reasonable in price, is based on open source Asterisk, is easy to setup and
has great support, and will beat every other competitor with its robust
features. It's the Grandstream UCM6204 and UCM6202. Take a look
at the advantages:
- Priced where you will make money and still be well below the
- It's more like a computer or router to learn than a traditional PBX,
so making the move to this phone system for a data person will be
- The UCM6202 and UCM6204 models are the same except for the number of
phone lines they can accept. Learn one, know them both.
- They are matched to accept Grandstream IP phones which are
attractive, low in cost and easy to configure. This makes for
package pricing which is easy to sell to your customers.
- Each phone acts as a switch, so wherever there is a computer the
data cable can be shared, which means no additional cabling.
- The UMM62xx business phone system is the right PBX for your
target business customers. Its ideal for the 5 to 50 person business.
- There are many online help tutorials and has great support
- It has the features that small business owners want.
- It accepts traditional phone lines and VoIP (SIP)
- It's totally expandable without any license fees or fees per
Grow your PC business with this one additional product
By adding a voice component to your established computer business you
will gain another piece of your customer's operating budget. And this
additional revenue will be more than just a one time sale (if that were not
enough). It will add continuous revenue as needed configuration
changes are requested. These MAC (Moves, Adds, Changes) requests will
keep you in closer contact with your customers, gaining even more business.
No other phone system offers the opportunity to a computer repair/PC support
business as the Grandstream PBX. It's the best system in its class.
It's lower in cost than Allworx and better in many ways. Here are some of the pluses for
- It accepts 4 traditional phone lines so your customer won't
have to change phone service. (NOTE: Need less traditional
lines? Then pick the UCM6202.)
- It is VoIP ready. It can operate totally over VoIP or
can combine VoIP connections and traditional phone lines.
- It's small and easy to install.
- The Grandstream GXP IP phones are made to automatically
- It's priced right and is the latest technology.
If you're ready to take your business to the next level, then check out
even more information on Grandstream's UCM6202 Asterisk Phone System where
you will find the best prices.
Related articles of interest:
UCM6202 Appliance Overview
Hardware Costs for 3 Top
Top 5 DD-WRT Routers