NEC DSX40 Digital Business Phone System
The DSX40 phone system connects right up to your existing phone
lines and comes standard for four telephone lines and 8 phones.
updated 1/13/2020 The The DSX40 system with IntraMail
has a built-in Automated Attendant which can answer incoming calls, play a
greeting, and allow callers to dial extensions and departments directly without
an operator assistance or any additional equipment.
NEC has built an efficient
and reliable, yet intuitive and easy to use business phone system. The
standard system can connect up to four CO lines and 8 phones, but can easily expand to eight lines and 24 telephones,
making the growing business safe for years to come. With packages that come in less than equivalent
systems, the DSX40 has been a big hit with with the 4 to 15 person business.
Review of the NEC DSX40 Business Telephone System
The NEC DSX40 is an affordable, dependable digital phone system designed for ease
of use, but still offers a good feature set.
The DSX40 phone system has been powering many small businesses. These attractive systems have many of the features that
satisfy many companies, without
putting a big dent in the budget.
For the best price on a NEC DSX-40 System from a reliable trusted source:
NEC DSX40 Phone System
Some of the advanced features of IntraMail include:
- Message Center – Notify groups of extensions of important messages with visual indication using a message center
- Directory Dialing – Dial a name instead of a number to reach your party.
- Message on Hold – Record your own informative company message.
- Caller ID – Caller information is verbally provided with a voice mail message.
- Message Notification – You can receive a call - anywhere - when a new message arrives.
- Conversation Record – Save and record your conversation with the touch of a button.
- Live Call Screening – Listen as callers are leaving you a message and pick up only the calls you want to answer.
- Park and Page –Allows a caller to page you without operator assistance. You can pick up the call from any