Asterisk PBX Business Phone Systems
Asterisk Pbx Systems will give you the information you need when choosing a VoIP phone system. Whether it is a small in house VoIP PBX or a cloud based voice service (hosted business VoIP), we want to point you in the right direction. And once you understand the differences, AsteriskPbxSystems.com will help you determine which the best systems for your next communications solution. Asterisk, an open source communications PBX software, is at the heart of most online business VoIP systems and many in house PBX systems. AsteriskPbxSystems wants to give you the information to make your move to VoIP an easy one. We understand that not every business has exactly the same needs, but in the same way we understand that not all decisions have to be complex and hard. We have already picked the best phone solutions for the small business who want a high quality, reliable cloud based or in-house system that can offer the features they need at an affordable price.
VoIP business phone systems.
An Asterisk business VoIP phone system is a reliable, affordable communications solution for small to large businesses that need robust features at low prices. Asterisk, an open source PBX phone system software without license fees, allow manufacturers to offer lower cost systems that are rich in features and reliability. No longer are the days of having to spend enormous amounts of money to get a feature rich phone system. Now with Asterisk having gone mainstream, more and more people are discovering just how good these PBX systems are and all at very affordable prices.
If you're a small computer service company, then you'll want to read how to increase your revenue:
These are the best routers for small business and they can run on open source:
Advantages of an Asterisk VoIP System:
The advantages of getting an Asterisk VoIP system for your business communications are numerous, we have listed a few here:
- Affordability- Lower pricing means more money left over for your business operations. Asterisk VoIP phone systems use an open source PBX software that saves development costs and licensing fees. These savings are then passed along to the consumer in lower prices for their equipment.
- Features- A robust set of features is what will make your business communications work the way you need it to. Asterisk is loaded with features, a truly big phone system.
- Dependability- Having been around for over 10 years, Asterisk powers millions of phone systems around the globe. The open source community has collaborated with new releases of Asterisk and share resources to make this application better and better. It is now the go to standard for VoIP business phone systems.
- No License Fees- Being an open source based system means no proprietary license3 fees every time you want to add something. Additionally, most Asterisk phone systems can use any SIP based IP phone, which allows you to purchase your phones online at the best prices.
- Able to use your choice of IP phones- No one single phone is right for everyone or every company. With Asterisk based business systems you should be able to pick different manufacturers and which IP phone is right for you.
How to decide if hosted VoIP is best.
Cloud Based Phone Service- Hosted Business VoIP.
Any small company looking for a new phone system should consider hosted business VoIP services (or cloud based phone seas a terrific cost effective viable option. Business hosted VoIP is perfect for a new start up without any phone services yet installed, as well as the small company with less than 10 phones and companies with multiple locations. The advantages of business hosted VoIP are numerous. You'll get a phone system that is truly state of the art with features like voicemail to email, attendant menus, call forwarding, message or music on hold, an administration portal, etc. You'll also get a service that can be up and running in minutes with a monthly service fee that will beat traditional phone services by a large amount. Savings you can put to work in other places, like expanding your business.
We want to make it easy for you to pick the right cloud based phone service provider. These providers are known for delivering reliable business solutions that are easy to use, incredibly advanced and priced right.
What's best about a cloud based phone system.
Get dependable, affordable, feature rich business VoIP:
Advantages of a Business Hosted VoIP Phone Service:
Using a cloud based voice service for your business will make your company appear big and save money. some advantages are:
- Affordability, save money- Hosted VoIP will lower your phone bills substantially from traditional phone service. Providers offer local and long distance plans for one low monthly fee. Save substantial amounts on International calls.
- Easy to start, easy to setup- Since no phone system resides at your business it's as easy as opening an account and plugging in your phones. Features can be turned on with a few easy clicks.
- Easy to add or subtract services- Using your administration portal you can add another number, extension, toll free number, etc. quickly and efficiently.
- Anywhere employees- Remote workers or work from home employees connect right up. Two business locations, no problem, they all connect up.
- Advanced feature rich system- Just like the big business PBX, hosted VoIP gives you the features and tools that can grow your business, from an attendant to voicemail for everyone to call forwarding.
- No more missed calls- Prevent busy signals and missed calls by setting up the system to direct and handle calls.
- No on site PBX, no maintenance- The VoIP provider maintains the PBX, not you. Without all that phone equipment you'll save money by not needing the phone guy to maintain equipment and do those on site visits every time you need and phone moved.
Which VoIP system?
For small companies looking for a VoIP phone system there are two excellent choices, an in-house small IP-PBX or a cloud based phone service or business hosted VoIP.
What business phone will be best for you?
Companies best for A premise pbx:
- Currently have one, two or more traditional phone lines with a carrier and want to keep them and add VoIP service now or in the future.
- Have in place phone lines back to a phone closet and want to use their current phone connections.
- May want a phone system where they can use both VoIP and traditional phone services. Or just a traditional PBX that will accept their current traditional phone lines.
Companies best for hosted voip:
- New companies looking for totally new service.
- Companies with several remote workers.
- Home businesses.
- Businesses with workers out of the office needing to connect.
- Real Estate Agents and On-the-Road Salespeople
Why small companies should consider hosted VoIP:
Whichever communications system you choose for your company, an in house small VoIP PBX or cloud based phone service, you will get the best latest technology with the most advanced features.
Hosted Voip- cloud based phone
Hosted VoIP is a great choice for new businesses with less than 10 employees. Starting a new service you can pick your new phone numbers, a toll free number if you need one and any additional features that you may want and have service immediately. You can port numbers to the service as well, which will only take a few days in some cases. In either case, service is just a few steps away.
Grandstream umc6102- business VoIP pbx
An in-house small VoIP Asterisk PBX system, like the Grandstream UMC6102 is a great choice for those companies who may want to keep their current telephone provider's service, which may be under contract, and update their phone system to the best and latest technology at an extremely affordable price. Just plug in the current phone lines and your making calls in no time. Then add a VoIP SIP service for cheap calling. It's that simple. For more information on one of our top picks for